We have a hands on, practical approach and deliver our services efficiently, and with a primary focus on meeting your objectives and delivering value.
Our integrated approach to business transactions utilises the broad expertise of our many of our practitioners where required, including in relation to Corporations Act compliance, competition and consumer law, employment, financing, intellectual property, property and trusts. This enables us to deliver a complete business transaction service and a commercially sound outcome for you.
- pre-transactional documentation including:
- heads of agreement;
- confidentiality agreements; and
- exclusivity agreements;
- corporate restructures including pre-transactional structuring;
- business sales and purchases, including due diligence;
- transaction document drafting and negotiation;
- acquisition financing;
- employment and consultancy agreements for key personnel;
- leasing and transfers of real property;
- directors’ duties, conflicts of interest and corporate governance issues;
- corporate governance and shareholder agreements;
- intellectual property transfers;
- registration and discharge of security interests;
- advice in relation to post sale restraints;
- regulatory approvals, including liaising with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
When you are involved in business you need a team of professional advisors on your side.
You need to rely on lawyers who understand both the big picture and the complexities, regardless of where you are at in your business cycle.
With over 30 years of experience in Commercial Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Australia's most successful individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses. Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
Our Commercial Law Team
Our Latest Insights
Just over five years after the California-based retail giant Deckers Outdoor Corp. (Deckers) filed a lawsuit against Sydney-based footwear company, Australian Leather Pty Ltd (Australian Leather) for trademark infringement, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal...
A recent State Government announcement revealed that due to recently observed COVID-19 impacts on the construction industry, the Industry Enforcement and Engagement Operation and Building Authority and Worksafe bodies will be conducting a 4-week long compliance blitz...
You can run but you can't hide! With new legislation enabling parties to obtain details of their former partner’s superannuation entitlements, superannuation can no longer be hidden from former spouses during family settlements. The reality is that people often have...