Our team provides a wide range of services associated with representation for contested Wills such as Part IV claims under the Administration and Probate Act 1958 and other estate disputes.
Our services include acting for both Plaintiffs and Defendants in a range of estate litigation:
- Part IV applications for provision/further provision from deceased estates
- Challenges to the validity of Wills, including lack of testamentary capacity, duress and undue influence
- Applications to remove Executors
- Applications to force Executors to prove a Will or renounce Probate
- Executors in dispute with co-Executors
- Claims for superannuation death benefits
- Applications for Executor’s commission
- Recovery of money misappropriated from a deceased estate
- Disputes over inter vivos transfers
- Claims for breach of trust
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Have you been left out of a will or have an unfair claim against you or someone you care about? Rely on lawyers who understand the process, can expedite your matter and make claims on your behalf.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
Our Latest Insights
For contracts of sale or arrangements entered into on and from 1 July 2022, the State Revenue Office will now impose duty on penalty interest paid by a purchaser due to a late or delayed settlement. This new duty is the result of a recent Victorian Supreme Court...
What is ‘without prejudice’? The term ‘without prejudice’ is frequently misused, often causing confusion when matters come before a court. Broadly speaking, ‘without prejudice’ communications are inadmissible (meaning they cannot be provided to a court) so long as...
It is important for employers review their employment contracts and policies periodically. Many businesses conduct a performance review, and often pay review, for employees towards the end of the financial year. Such reviews are an important opportunity for employers...