Our team provides a wide range of services associated with representation for contested Wills such as Part IV claims under the Administration and Probate Act 1958 and other estate disputes.
Our services include acting for both Plaintiffs and Defendants in a range of estate litigation:
- Part IV applications for provision/further provision from deceased estates
- Challenges to the validity of Wills, including lack of testamentary capacity, duress and undue influence
- Applications to remove Executors
- Applications to force Executors to prove a Will or renounce Probate
- Executors in dispute with co-Executors
- Claims for superannuation death benefits
- Applications for Executor’s commission
- Recovery of money misappropriated from a deceased estate
- Disputes over inter vivos transfers
- Claims for breach of trust
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
Have you been left out of a will or have an unfair claim against you or someone you care about? Rely on lawyers who understand the process, can expedite your matter and make claims on your behalf.
With over 30 years of experience in Estates Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Melbourne’s most successful business people and families.
Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
Our Latest Insights
Kalus Kenny Intelex is thrilled to announce that Sven Burchartz has been short-listed for the prestigious Lawyers Weekly Partner of the Year Awards 2021. Sven has been named as a finalist in both the Commercial Partner and Litigation Partner categories. The Partner...
There are 6 million families in Australia. Of these families: 90% with children consist of at least one child who is the natural or adopted child of both partners in the couple. 6% are step-families. That is, where one person is a step-child but there is no child...
The Victorian government’s handing down of the 2021 budget has suggested that those who have profited from the COVID-19 pandemic will be punished, with Victorian Treasurer, Mr Tim Pallas, stating that the 2021 budget will “increase taxes on top-end property owners who...