Intellectual Property Disputes
We regularly assist in dispute resolution for many types of IP disputes, including:
- Trademark disputes and litigation
- Copyright disputes and litigation
- Confidential information
How can Kalus Kenny Intelex help?
We can assist you by:
- Taking action to prevent infringement of IP rights
- Defending against claims of IP infringement
- Enforcement of rights in confidential information and trade secrets
- Defensive trademark applications
- Providing advice in relation to the ownership of copyright
- Taking action on and defending passing off claims
- Advising on IP transactions
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
The Kalus Kenny Intelex Intellectual Property Team prides itself on understanding business from the inside out. We get that your IP is your brand identity and the very essence of what gives you a competitive advantage in business. For some businesses, the IP it owns can be its most valuable asset. Our job is to assist you in piecing together the intellectual property puzzle to ensure you are properly protected.
Experience is the difference.
Our Latest Insights
The Victorian State Government will be introducing legislation today in relation to the new rent relief scheme for commercial tenants. The scheme is expected to operate until January 2022. Both landlords and eligible tenants should be negotiating now. How will rent...
The Wage Theft Act 2020 (Vic) (Act) commenced on 1 July 2021. Under the Act, Victorian employers who deliberately underpay their employees may face criminal penalties. For a serious breach, employers who dishonestly withhold employee entitlements may face fines of...
If one good thing has come out of the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s that more people are now thinking about what is going to happen to their assets when they die. This is welcome news, but so many people are making the same mistakes when it comes to planning their Wills....