Intellectual Property Disputes
We regularly assist in dispute resolution for many types of IP disputes, including:
- Trademark disputes and litigation
- Copyright disputes and litigation
- Confidential information
How can Kalus Kenny Intelex help?
We can assist you by:
- Taking action to prevent infringement of IP rights
- Defending against claims of IP infringement
- Enforcement of rights in confidential information and trade secrets
- Defensive trademark applications
- Providing advice in relation to the ownership of copyright
- Taking action on and defending passing off claims
- Advising on IP transactions
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
The Kalus Kenny Intelex Intellectual Property Team prides itself on understanding business from the inside out. We get that your IP is your brand identity and the very essence of what gives you a competitive advantage in business. For some businesses, the IP it owns can be its most valuable asset. Our job is to assist you in piecing together the intellectual property puzzle to ensure you are properly protected.
Experience is the difference.
Our Latest Insights
With COVID-19 vaccinations rolling out in Australia, employers may be considering asking their employees whether they have been, or will be, vaccinated against the virus. They may also be wondering whether they can, or should, require that their employees get the...
A common misconception in estate planning is that all of your assets (no matter the capacity in which they are held) are ‘estate assets’ and governed by your Will. The distribution of an asset will depend on the type of asset and more specifically, how that asset is...
Many people are not aware that a marriage can revoke a Will. Similarly, a divorce can invalidate appointments and gifts in a Will to the spouse. Sambucco v Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages Victoria & Anor  VSC 889 (Sambucco) is a recent proceeding...