Intellectual Property Disputes
We regularly assist in dispute resolution for many types of IP disputes, including:
- Trademark disputes and litigation
- Copyright disputes and litigation
- Confidential information
How can Kalus Kenny Intelex help?
We can assist you by:
- Taking action to prevent infringement of IP rights
- Defending against claims of IP infringement
- Enforcement of rights in confidential information and trade secrets
- Defensive trademark applications
- Providing advice in relation to the ownership of copyright
- Taking action on and defending passing off claims
- Advising on IP transactions
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
The Kalus Kenny Intelex Intellectual Property Team prides itself on understanding business from the inside out. We get that your IP is your brand identity and the very essence of what gives you a competitive advantage in business. For some businesses, the IP it owns can be its most valuable asset. Our job is to assist you in piecing together the intellectual property puzzle to ensure you are properly protected.
Experience is the difference.
Our Latest Insights
2020 was the year of just getting on with it for KKI. Whilst doing what we always did - the very best for our clients and our people, we also made sure we looked to the future and our place in the world and this region. With a solid and ever growing group of clients...
Well we did it. To get to the end of this remarkable year largely intact is enough to make me believe in miracles. But I don't believe in miracles. I believe in people. After a year which was terrifying some of the time and challenging all of the time, I am convinced...
As this year’s Bathurst 1000 has been run and won and the AFL and Rugby finals completed, our Commercial and Sports Law team reflect on the management of event risks. Sven Burchartz, a long-time motorsport category manager, team owner and competitor, and Graham...