Intellectual Property Disputes
We regularly assist in dispute resolution for many types of IP disputes, including:
- Trademark disputes and litigation
- Copyright disputes and litigation
- Confidential information
How can Kalus Kenny Intelex help?
We can assist you by:
- Taking action to prevent infringement of IP rights
- Defending against claims of IP infringement
- Enforcement of rights in confidential information and trade secrets
- Defensive trademark applications
- Providing advice in relation to the ownership of copyright
- Taking action on and defending passing off claims
- Advising on IP transactions
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
The Kalus Kenny Intelex Intellectual Property Team prides itself on understanding business from the inside out. We get that your IP is your brand identity and the very essence of what gives you a competitive advantage in business. For some businesses, the IP it owns can be its most valuable asset. Our job is to assist you in piecing together the intellectual property puzzle to ensure you are properly protected.
Experience is the difference.
Our Latest Insights
For contracts of sale or arrangements entered into on and from 1 July 2022, the State Revenue Office will now impose duty on penalty interest paid by a purchaser due to a late or delayed settlement. This new duty is the result of a recent Victorian Supreme Court...
What is ‘without prejudice’? The term ‘without prejudice’ is frequently misused, often causing confusion when matters come before a court. Broadly speaking, ‘without prejudice’ communications are inadmissible (meaning they cannot be provided to a court) so long as...
It is important for employers review their employment contracts and policies periodically. Many businesses conduct a performance review, and often pay review, for employees towards the end of the financial year. Such reviews are an important opportunity for employers...