We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Clerk to become part of our talented Property Team. The focus of this role is to manage residential files from start to finish under supervision of property lawyers in a thorough manner and to assist with some development work.
This is a full-time position however KKI have flexible arrangements in place providing the opportunity to work a combination of working within the office and at home.
Kalus Kenny Intelex is a boutique Commercial law firm with a beautiful office based in vibrant Southbank. For over 25 years we have been acting for leading entrepreneurs, property developers, investors, private clients and business owners in some of Melbourne’s biggest and most complex transactions and disputes.
- Completing contract reviews
- Managing residential sales and purchaser files from start to finish
- Preparing and managing subdivisions
- Drafting initial letters to complete exchanges of off the plan contracts of sale
- Drafting correspondence, special conditions, contracts and vendor’s statements
- Arranging settlements via PEXA and completing Duties Online forms
- Liaising with clients and other parties such as real estate agents, brokers, banks and developers
- Understanding of self-managed super fund transactions, trust transactions, nominations, availability of stamp duty exemptions/concessions and foreign investment review board requirements
- Preparing bills
- Conducting searches and applying for rate and planning certificates
- Use of PEXA and Duties Online
We pride ourselves on our respectful and friendly culture so we are looking for someone who is relaxed, approachable and a confident communicator. Teamwork should come naturally to you and above all else, you must be committed to delivering the very best service for clients.
If you would like to discuss the above role, please contact Fiona Doyle on [email protected]