The main focus of this role is to provide a high level of administrative and secretarial service to senior Partners and practitioners in the Property team. This includes Henry Kalus, Steven Apostolou and Lisa Fowler.
It is imperative that the person in this role works effectively in a team environment and can, in particular, gain the confidence and respect of their co-workers by demonstrating a positive and helpful attitude whilst delivering quality work in an efficient manner.
As this role is assisting senior Partners, the person must also maintain the strictest of confidence.
- Opening and closing files – maintain hard copies of files as well as electronic
- Preparation of Letters of Engagement
- Diary management
- Manage lawyers calendars (multiple)
- Preparation of commercial documents – Joint Venture Agreements / Shareholders Agreement / GSA / Mortgage
- Being a step ahead / proactive / anticipate what lawyers need
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Adhering to deadlines for files – Due Diligence periods / Settlement dates
- Compiling Contract of Sale and S32 Statements through Adobe
- Extensive marked-up changes to documents
- Typing own correspondence to start a matter – lawyers to approve. Correct spelling a must and attention to detail to be at the highest level
- Monthly billing
- Property searches
- PPSR searches
- Company Searches
Kalus Kenny Intelex are well known for having a fantastic culture – whilst we have a busy legal practice and work hard to achieve great outcomes for our clients, we genuinely value the wellbeing of our people.
Along with having stunning new offices in the heart of Southbank which have been designed to encourage connection and collaboration, Kalus Kenny Intelex provides its staff with the opportunity to work flexibly between the office and home.