Amy has a broad practice in commercial litigation including business and financial disputes, directors and shareholders disputes, construction matters and general dispute resolution.
Amy enjoys working with clients across a myriad of industries including the financial sector, construction industry, the retail and wholesale space, real estate, motorsport and horse racing, and travel and tourism.
Amy’s friendly and professional manner allows her to connect with clients and gain an insight into their commercial needs. Getting to know them personally and professionally enables her to deliver advice and product that meets each individual client’s needs and expectations.
- Acted in a high profile federal court misleading and deceptive conduct matter following the Royal Commission into the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry
- Acted in a multi-million dollar Building and Construction Industry Security of Payments Act claim
- Acting in a directors’ and shareholders’ dispute for a large scale retail and wholesale company with many subsidiary companies and property assets
- Acting in an interstate large scale and protracted contractual dispute in the motorsport industry.
Areas of expertise
- Shareholders and directors rights
- Corporations law and regulations
- Debt recovery and insolvency
Our Latest Insights
Life after separation is not always predictable. However, as our recent article illustrated, it is important to formalise property settlements to ensure future financial protection. A recent case has illustrated that the alternative can be risky, particularly if your...
The Federal election is days away and the Victorian state election is also approaching. You may have made, or be considering, a financial donation to a political candidate or political party. Political donations are regulated in both the Federal and Victorian...
On 22 February 2022 the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) released a Draft Taxation Ruling TR 2022/D1 (Draft Ruling) and Practical Compliance Guideline PCG 2022/D1 (Compliance Guideline) about the tax treatment of: trust entitlements arising out of reimbursement...