Chantelle is a recently qualified lawyer with 5+ years’ experience as a property law clerk with Kalus Kenny Intelex.
Chantelle possesses knowledge across a range of different property and conveyancing transactions. She works closely with her clients to ensure that their best interests are met.
Chantelle is passionate about her role, and Property in general.
Areas of expertise
- Retail and Commercial sales/acquisitions
- Acquisition of development sites
- Subdivisions and complex Land Registry lodgements
- Off the plan sale and purchase settlements
- Residential conveyancing transactions
- Complex conveyancing transactions (including company share and stratum title)
- Retirement village transactions
- Contract reviews and negotiations
Our Latest Insights
We are often asked by our developer clients about the benefits of interposing a developer entity between a land owning entity and purchasers in a development. There are many benefits of using a developer entity in development projects. Under this commonly used...
Covid lockdowns have impacted all of our lives in ways we could never have imagined, bringing people to question what is important in their lives, what they want for their future, and make some “life is too short” type big decisions. This soul-searching, and having...
'Australasian Lawyer' has released the 2021 Fast Firms list, comprising 15 firms that have reported record growth and kept up the momentum during a trying time for the legal profession. The COVID-19 pandemic was expected to cripple the Australian legal profession the...