Chantelle is a recently qualified lawyer with 5+ years’ experience as a property law clerk with Kalus Kenny Intelex.
Chantelle possesses knowledge across a range of different property and conveyancing transactions. She works closely with her clients to ensure that their best interests are met.
Chantelle is passionate about her role, and Property in general.
Areas of expertise
- Retail and Commercial sales/acquisitions
- Acquisition of development sites
- Subdivisions and complex Land Registry lodgements
- Off the plan sale and purchase settlements
- Residential conveyancing transactions
- Complex conveyancing transactions (including company share and stratum title)
- Retirement village transactions
- Contract reviews and negotiations
Articles by Chantelle Liphuyzen
Our Latest Insights
The Victorian State Government will be introducing legislation today in relation to the new rent relief scheme for commercial tenants. The scheme is expected to operate until January 2022. Both landlords and eligible tenants should be negotiating now. How will rent...
The Wage Theft Act 2020 (Vic) (Act) commenced on 1 July 2021. Under the Act, Victorian employers who deliberately underpay their employees may face criminal penalties. For a serious breach, employers who dishonestly withhold employee entitlements may face fines of...
If one good thing has come out of the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s that more people are now thinking about what is going to happen to their assets when they die. This is welcome news, but so many people are making the same mistakes when it comes to planning their Wills....