Chantelle is a recently qualified lawyer with 5+ years’ experience as a property law clerk with Kalus Kenny Intelex.
Chantelle possesses knowledge across a range of different property and conveyancing transactions. She works closely with her clients to ensure that their best interests are met.
Chantelle is passionate about her role, and Property in general.
Areas of expertise
- Retail and Commercial sales/acquisitions
- Acquisition of development sites
- Subdivisions and complex Land Registry lodgements
- Off the plan sale and purchase settlements
- Residential conveyancing transactions
- Complex conveyancing transactions (including company share and stratum title)
- Retirement village transactions
- Contract reviews and negotiations
Articles by Chantelle Liphuyzen
Our Latest Insights
With COVID-19 vaccinations rolling out in Australia, employers may be considering asking their employees whether they have been, or will be, vaccinated against the virus. They may also be wondering whether they can, or should, require that their employees get the...
A common misconception in estate planning is that all of your assets (no matter the capacity in which they are held) are ‘estate assets’ and governed by your Will. The distribution of an asset will depend on the type of asset and more specifically, how that asset is...
Many people are not aware that a marriage can revoke a Will. Similarly, a divorce can invalidate appointments and gifts in a Will to the spouse. Sambucco v Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages Victoria & Anor  VSC 889 (Sambucco) is a recent proceeding...