Isabella has a broad practice in commercial litigation including employment law, civil disputes, residential tenancies and owners corporation matters and general dispute resolution.
She also regularly collaborates with her colleagues across contractual and intellectual property matters.
She draws upon this breadth of practice to provide commercially-focused, holistic solutions to her clients’ concerns and aims to deliver advice in a user-friendly manner.
Isabella recognises the importance of understanding the space in which her clients operate and has gained experience across the motorsports industry, design, manufacturing and machinery, transport and logistics, healthcare and hospitality.
- Acted in multi-million dollar contractual dispute involving co-ordination of extensive e-Discovery processes and appointment of a multidisciplinary team of experts
- Acted in the successful application for appointment of an Owners Corporation administrator
- Frequently acts for employers in relation to employee adverse action claims, protection of confidential information and restraint of trade
Areas of expertise
- Representation in employment matters at the Fair Work Commission and Federal Court
- Employment contracts and workplace policies
- Redundancy advice
- Protection of confidential information and restraint of trade
- Representation in VCAT (Owners Corporation and Residential Tenancies Lists)
- Disputes under the Sale of Land Act
- Contractual disputes
- Misleading and deceptive conduct
Articles by Isabella Royce
Our Latest Insights
The Victorian State Government will be introducing legislation today in relation to the new rent relief scheme for commercial tenants. The scheme is expected to operate until January 2022. Both landlords and eligible tenants should be negotiating now. How will rent...
The Wage Theft Act 2020 (Vic) (Act) commenced on 1 July 2021. Under the Act, Victorian employers who deliberately underpay their employees may face criminal penalties. For a serious breach, employers who dishonestly withhold employee entitlements may face fines of...
If one good thing has come out of the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s that more people are now thinking about what is going to happen to their assets when they die. This is welcome news, but so many people are making the same mistakes when it comes to planning their Wills....