Isabella has a broad practice in commercial litigation including employment law, civil disputes, residential tenancies and owners corporation matters and general dispute resolution.
She also regularly collaborates with her colleagues across contractual and intellectual property matters.
She draws upon this breadth of practice to provide commercially-focused, holistic solutions to her clients’ concerns and aims to deliver advice in a user-friendly manner.
Isabella recognises the importance of understanding the space in which her clients operate and has gained experience across the motorsports industry, design, manufacturing and machinery, transport and logistics, healthcare and hospitality.
- Acted in multi-million dollar contractual dispute involving co-ordination of extensive e-Discovery processes and appointment of a multidisciplinary team of experts
- Acted in the successful application for appointment of an Owners Corporation administrator
- Frequently acts for employers in relation to employee adverse action claims, protection of confidential information and restraint of trade
Areas of expertise
- Representation in employment matters at the Fair Work Commission and Federal Court
- Employment contracts and workplace policies
- Redundancy advice
- Protection of confidential information and restraint of trade
- Representation in VCAT (Owners Corporation and Residential Tenancies Lists)
- Disputes under the Sale of Land Act
- Contractual disputes
- Misleading and deceptive conduct
Articles by Isabella Royce
Our Latest Insights
With COVID-19 vaccinations rolling out in Australia, employers may be considering asking their employees whether they have been, or will be, vaccinated against the virus. They may also be wondering whether they can, or should, require that their employees get the...
A common misconception in estate planning is that all of your assets (no matter the capacity in which they are held) are ‘estate assets’ and governed by your Will. The distribution of an asset will depend on the type of asset and more specifically, how that asset is...
Many people are not aware that a marriage can revoke a Will. Similarly, a divorce can invalidate appointments and gifts in a Will to the spouse. Sambucco v Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages Victoria & Anor  VSC 889 (Sambucco) is a recent proceeding...