Isabella has a broad practice in commercial litigation including employment law, civil disputes, residential tenancies and owners corporation matters and general dispute resolution.
She also regularly collaborates with her colleagues across contractual and intellectual property matters.
She draws upon this breadth of practice to provide commercially-focused, holistic solutions to her clients’ concerns and aims to deliver advice in a user-friendly manner.
Isabella recognises the importance of understanding the space in which her clients operate and has gained experience across the motorsports industry, design, manufacturing and machinery, transport and logistics, healthcare and hospitality.
- Acted in multi-million dollar contractual dispute involving co-ordination of extensive e-Discovery processes and appointment of a multidisciplinary team of experts
- Acted in the successful application for appointment of an Owners Corporation administrator
- Frequently acts for employers in relation to employee adverse action claims, protection of confidential information and restraint of trade
Areas of expertise
- Representation in employment matters at the Fair Work Commission and Federal Court
- Employment contracts and workplace policies
- Redundancy advice
- Protection of confidential information and restraint of trade
- Representation in VCAT (Owners Corporation and Residential Tenancies Lists)
- Disputes under the Sale of Land Act
- Contractual disputes
- Misleading and deceptive conduct
Articles by Isabella Royce
Our Latest Insights
We are often asked by our developer clients about the benefits of interposing a developer entity between a land owning entity and purchasers in a development. There are many benefits of using a developer entity in development projects. Under this commonly used...
Covid lockdowns have impacted all of our lives in ways we could never have imagined, bringing people to question what is important in their lives, what they want for their future, and make some “life is too short” type big decisions. This soul-searching, and having...
'Australasian Lawyer' has released the 2021 Fast Firms list, comprising 15 firms that have reported record growth and kept up the momentum during a trying time for the legal profession. The COVID-19 pandemic was expected to cripple the Australian legal profession the...