As a lover of all things property related, it made natural sense for Lisa to specialise in property law.
Whether it’s negotiating sale of land contracts for development sites, negotiating bespoke development agreements, undertaking large scale due diligence on commercial/retail properties, drafting commercial/retail leases and agreements or giving advice on specific property law issues – Lisa is 100% in and committed to doing the best job possible for clients.
Lisa is a confident communicator with a strong ability to negotiate under time pressure. She maintains exceptional client service standards by being fully immersed in every project and by bringing a calm and measured approach to each and every legal issue.
Lisa has a wide range of experience having acted in many complex and diverse property transactions.
- Acquisition and redevelopment of Amcor Paper Mill.
- Sale of ‘Woodhouse Station’ (approx. 5,000HA).
- Sale of commercial office building at 627 Chapel Street, South Yarra.
- Sale of industrial property at 215 Browns Road, Noble Park.
- Sale of ‘The Well’ Retail Shopping Centre, Camberwell.
- Acquisition of commercial office building at 1–9 Dandenong Street, Dandenong.
- Redevelopment of former Phillip Morris Site, Moorabbin.
Areas of expertise
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in major property acquisitions/disposals.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in commercial, industrial and retail leasing matters.
- Off-the-plan residential development projects.
- Mixed use redevelopment projects.
- Development agreements and project structuring.
- Advice on title issues including easements and restrictive covenants.
- Property taxes, including GST, stamp duty and land tax.
Articles by Lisa Fowler
Our Latest Insights
We are often asked by our developer clients about the benefits of interposing a developer entity between a land owning entity and purchasers in a development. There are many benefits of using a developer entity in development projects. Under this commonly used...
Covid lockdowns have impacted all of our lives in ways we could never have imagined, bringing people to question what is important in their lives, what they want for their future, and make some “life is too short” type big decisions. This soul-searching, and having...
'Australasian Lawyer' has released the 2021 Fast Firms list, comprising 15 firms that have reported record growth and kept up the momentum during a trying time for the legal profession. The COVID-19 pandemic was expected to cripple the Australian legal profession the...