As a lover of all things property related, it made natural sense for Lisa to specialise in property law.
Whether it’s negotiating sale of land contracts for development sites, negotiating bespoke development agreements, undertaking large scale due diligence on commercial/retail properties, drafting commercial/retail leases and agreements or giving advice on specific property law issues – Lisa is 100% in and committed to doing the best job possible for clients.
Lisa is a confident communicator with a strong ability to negotiate under time pressure. She maintains exceptional client service standards by being fully immersed in every project and by bringing a calm and measured approach to each and every legal issue.
Lisa has a wide range of experience having acted in many complex and diverse property transactions.
- Acquisition and redevelopment of Amcor Paper Mill.
- Sale of ‘Woodhouse Station’ (approx. 5,000HA).
- Sale of commercial office building at 627 Chapel Street, South Yarra.
- Sale of industrial property at 215 Browns Road, Noble Park.
- Sale of ‘The Well’ Retail Shopping Centre, Camberwell.
- Acquisition of commercial office building at 1–9 Dandenong Street, Dandenong.
- Redevelopment of former Phillip Morris Site, Moorabbin.
Areas of expertise
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in major property acquisitions/disposals.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in commercial, industrial and retail leasing matters.
- Off-the-plan residential development projects.
- Mixed use redevelopment projects.
- Development agreements and project structuring.
- Advice on title issues including easements and restrictive covenants.
- Property taxes, including GST, stamp duty and land tax.
Articles by Lisa Fowler
Our Latest Insights
With COVID-19 vaccinations rolling out in Australia, employers may be considering asking their employees whether they have been, or will be, vaccinated against the virus. They may also be wondering whether they can, or should, require that their employees get the...
A common misconception in estate planning is that all of your assets (no matter the capacity in which they are held) are ‘estate assets’ and governed by your Will. The distribution of an asset will depend on the type of asset and more specifically, how that asset is...
Many people are not aware that a marriage can revoke a Will. Similarly, a divorce can invalidate appointments and gifts in a Will to the spouse. Sambucco v Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages Victoria & Anor  VSC 889 (Sambucco) is a recent proceeding...