As a lover of all things property related, it made natural sense for Lisa to specialise in property law.
Whether it’s negotiating sale of land contracts for development sites, negotiating bespoke development agreements, undertaking large scale due diligence on commercial/retail properties, drafting commercial/retail leases and agreements or giving advice on specific property law issues – Lisa is 100% in and committed to doing the best job possible for clients.
Lisa is a confident communicator with a strong ability to negotiate under time pressure. She maintains exceptional client service standards by being fully immersed in every project and by bringing a calm and measured approach to each and every legal issue.
Lisa has a wide range of experience having acted in many complex and diverse property transactions.
- Acquisition and redevelopment of Amcor Paper Mill.
- Sale of ‘Woodhouse Station’ (approx. 5,000HA).
- Sale of commercial office building at 627 Chapel Street, South Yarra.
- Sale of industrial property at 215 Browns Road, Noble Park.
- Sale of ‘The Well’ Retail Shopping Centre, Camberwell.
- Acquisition of commercial office building at 1–9 Dandenong Street, Dandenong.
- Redevelopment of former Phillip Morris Site, Moorabbin.
Areas of expertise
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in major property acquisitions/disposals.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in commercial, industrial and retail leasing matters.
- Off-the-plan residential development projects.
- Mixed use redevelopment projects.
- Development agreements and project structuring.
- Advice on title issues including easements and restrictive covenants.
- Property taxes, including GST, stamp duty and land tax.
Articles by Lisa Fowler
Our Latest Insights
Life after separation is not always predictable. However, as our recent article illustrated, it is important to formalise property settlements to ensure future financial protection. A recent case has illustrated that the alternative can be risky, particularly if your...
The Federal election is days away and the Victorian state election is also approaching. You may have made, or be considering, a financial donation to a political candidate or political party. Political donations are regulated in both the Federal and Victorian...
On 22 February 2022 the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) released a Draft Taxation Ruling TR 2022/D1 (Draft Ruling) and Practical Compliance Guideline PCG 2022/D1 (Compliance Guideline) about the tax treatment of: trust entitlements arising out of reimbursement...