As a lover of all things property related, it made natural sense for Lisa to specialise in property law.
Whether it’s negotiating sale of land contracts for development sites, negotiating bespoke development agreements, undertaking large scale due diligence on commercial/retail properties, drafting commercial/retail leases and agreements or giving advice on specific property law issues – Lisa is 100% in and committed to doing the best job possible for clients.
Lisa is a confident communicator with a strong ability to negotiate under time pressure. She maintains exceptional client service standards by being fully immersed in every project and by bringing a calm and measured approach to each and every legal issue.
Lisa has a wide range of experience having acted in many complex and diverse property transactions.
- Acquisition and redevelopment of Amcor Paper Mill.
- Sale of ‘Woodhouse Station’ (approx. 5,000HA).
- Sale of commercial office building at 627 Chapel Street, South Yarra.
- Sale of industrial property at 215 Browns Road, Noble Park.
- Sale of ‘The Well’ Retail Shopping Centre, Camberwell.
- Acquisition of commercial office building at 1–9 Dandenong Street, Dandenong.
- Redevelopment of former Phillip Morris Site, Moorabbin.
Areas of expertise
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in major property acquisitions/disposals.
- Acting for landlords and tenants in commercial, industrial and retail leasing matters.
- Off-the-plan residential development projects.
- Mixed use redevelopment projects.
- Development agreements and project structuring.
- Advice on title issues including easements and restrictive covenants.
- Property taxes, including GST, stamp duty and land tax.
Articles by Lisa Fowler
Our Latest Insights
2020 was the year of just getting on with it for KKI. Whilst doing what we always did - the very best for our clients and our people, we also made sure we looked to the future and our place in the world and this region. With a solid and ever growing group of clients...
Well we did it. To get to the end of this remarkable year largely intact is enough to make me believe in miracles. But I don't believe in miracles. I believe in people. After a year which was terrifying some of the time and challenging all of the time, I am convinced...
As this year’s Bathurst 1000 has been run and won and the AFL and Rugby finals completed, our Commercial and Sports Law team reflect on the management of event risks. Sven Burchartz, a long-time motorsport category manager, team owner and competitor, and Graham...