Natalie has experience providing legal, commercial and strategic advice to a range of domestic and multinational businesses across a diverse range of industries. Natalie provides advice across the entire business lifecycle, from company establishment and structuring, preparing and negotiating commercial trading agreements, facilitating protection and commercialisation of intellectual property assets and advising on corporate transactions including business acquisitions, sales and restructures.
- Facilitating the restructure of a $650 million family business.
- Advising on a $3.5 million investment into an Australian online sport-betting platform.
- Advising Sportsbet.io, a cryptocurrency-based sports betting platform, on the sponsorship of three English Premier League teams, Arsenal, Watford and Southampton Football Clubs.
- Assisting a client within the resources sector with a series of multi-million dollar business acquisitions.
- Providing advice and negotiating a warranty claim settlement for a defective luxury yacht.
- Reviewing and preparing a series of agreements for clients in the motorsport industry including to drivers, teams and sponsors.
- Providing ongoing Privacy Act compliance assistance and advice in relation to mandatory data breach notifications to a leading education provider.
Areas of expertise
- Business and asset sales and acquisitions
- Corporate structuring including shareholder agreements
- Corporate governance and directors duties
- Intellectual property protection, licensing and sponsorship agreements
- Commercial trading documentation including confidentiality agreements, trading terms and supply agreements
- Competition and consumer law including warranties and advertising
- Commercial disputes
- Privacy and data protection
- Personal Property Securities
Articles by Natalie Lasek
Our Latest Insights
Life after separation is not always predictable. However, as our recent article illustrated, it is important to formalise property settlements to ensure future financial protection. A recent case has illustrated that the alternative can be risky, particularly if your...
The Federal election is days away and the Victorian state election is also approaching. You may have made, or be considering, a financial donation to a political candidate or political party. Political donations are regulated in both the Federal and Victorian...
On 22 February 2022 the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) released a Draft Taxation Ruling TR 2022/D1 (Draft Ruling) and Practical Compliance Guideline PCG 2022/D1 (Compliance Guideline) about the tax treatment of: trust entitlements arising out of reimbursement...