Natalie has experience providing legal, commercial and strategic advice to a range of domestic and multinational businesses across a diverse range of industries. Natalie provides advice across the entire business lifecycle, from company establishment and structuring, preparing and negotiating commercial trading agreements, facilitating protection and commercialisation of intellectual property assets and advising on corporate transactions including business acquisitions, sales and restructures.
- Facilitating the restructure of a $650 million family business.
- Advising on a $3.5 million investment into an Australian online sport-betting platform.
- Advising Sportsbet.io, a cryptocurrency-based sports betting platform, on the sponsorship of three English Premier League teams, Arsenal, Watford and Southampton Football Clubs.
- Assisting a client within the resources sector with a series of multi-million dollar business acquisitions.
- Providing advice and negotiating a warranty claim settlement for a defective luxury yacht.
- Reviewing and preparing a series of agreements for clients in the motorsport industry including to drivers, teams and sponsors.
- Providing ongoing Privacy Act compliance assistance and advice in relation to mandatory data breach notifications to a leading education provider.
Areas of expertise
- Business and asset sales and acquisitions
- Corporate structuring including shareholder agreements
- Corporate governance and directors duties
- Intellectual property protection, licensing and sponsorship agreements
- Commercial trading documentation including confidentiality agreements, trading terms and supply agreements
- Competition and consumer law including warranties and advertising
- Commercial disputes
- Privacy and data protection
- Personal Property Securities
Articles by Natalie Lasek
Our Latest Insights
With COVID-19 vaccinations rolling out in Australia, employers may be considering asking their employees whether they have been, or will be, vaccinated against the virus. They may also be wondering whether they can, or should, require that their employees get the...
A common misconception in estate planning is that all of your assets (no matter the capacity in which they are held) are ‘estate assets’ and governed by your Will. The distribution of an asset will depend on the type of asset and more specifically, how that asset is...
Many people are not aware that a marriage can revoke a Will. Similarly, a divorce can invalidate appointments and gifts in a Will to the spouse. Sambucco v Registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages Victoria & Anor  VSC 889 (Sambucco) is a recent proceeding...