Natalie has experience providing legal, commercial and strategic advice to a range of domestic and multinational businesses across a diverse range of industries. Natalie provides advice across the entire business lifecycle, from company establishment and structuring, preparing and negotiating commercial trading agreements, facilitating protection and commercialisation of intellectual property assets and advising on corporate transactions including business acquisitions, sales and restructures.
- Facilitating the restructure of a $650 million family business.
- Advising on a $3.5 million investment into an Australian online sport-betting platform.
- Advising Sportsbet.io, a cryptocurrency-based sports betting platform, on the sponsorship of three English Premier League teams, Arsenal, Watford and Southampton Football Clubs.
- Assisting a client within the resources sector with a series of multi-million dollar business acquisitions.
- Providing advice and negotiating a warranty claim settlement for a defective luxury yacht.
- Reviewing and preparing a series of agreements for clients in the motorsport industry including to drivers, teams and sponsors.
- Providing ongoing Privacy Act compliance assistance and advice in relation to mandatory data breach notifications to a leading education provider.
Areas of expertise
- Business and asset sales and acquisitions
- Corporate structuring including shareholder agreements
- Corporate governance and directors duties
- Intellectual property protection, licensing and sponsorship agreements
- Commercial trading documentation including confidentiality agreements, trading terms and supply agreements
- Competition and consumer law including warranties and advertising
- Commercial disputes
- Privacy and data protection
- Personal Property Securities
Articles by Natalie Lasek
Our Latest Insights
2020 was the year of just getting on with it for KKI. Whilst doing what we always did - the very best for our clients and our people, we also made sure we looked to the future and our place in the world and this region. With a solid and ever growing group of clients...
Well we did it. To get to the end of this remarkable year largely intact is enough to make me believe in miracles. But I don't believe in miracles. I believe in people. After a year which was terrifying some of the time and challenging all of the time, I am convinced...
As this year’s Bathurst 1000 has been run and won and the AFL and Rugby finals completed, our Commercial and Sports Law team reflect on the management of event risks. Sven Burchartz, a long-time motorsport category manager, team owner and competitor, and Graham...