Steve is a highly regarded and experienced commercial property lawyer who has been involved in numerous multi-million dollar matters ranging from site acquisition through to sales and resales.
He works closely with some of Melbourne’s most prominent and successful property developers and business people.
- Numerous high density projects in the Forest Hill precinct of South Yarra by Michael L Yates & Co.
- Staged development of medium density residential, commercial and retail at Mason Point, South Morang by Gibroc Corporation Pty Ltd.
- Construction contract for Kilmore Shopping Centre.
Areas of expertise
- Development and construction projects, including commercial, retail, industrial, residential and mixed use properties
- Acquisitions and disposals, including commercial, retail and industrial
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Owners corporation issues
- Building and construction
- Preparations and review of agreements for Aged Care operators, managers and residents
- Structured finance
- Joint ventures and syndication
Articles by Steven Apostolou
Our Latest Insights
The Victorian State Government will be introducing legislation today in relation to the new rent relief scheme for commercial tenants. The scheme is expected to operate until January 2022. Both landlords and eligible tenants should be negotiating now. How will rent...
The Wage Theft Act 2020 (Vic) (Act) commenced on 1 July 2021. Under the Act, Victorian employers who deliberately underpay their employees may face criminal penalties. For a serious breach, employers who dishonestly withhold employee entitlements may face fines of...
If one good thing has come out of the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s that more people are now thinking about what is going to happen to their assets when they die. This is welcome news, but so many people are making the same mistakes when it comes to planning their Wills....