Steve is a highly regarded and experienced commercial property lawyer who has been involved in numerous multi-million dollar matters ranging from site acquisition through to sales and resales.
He works closely with some of Melbourne’s most prominent and successful property developers and business people.
- Numerous high density projects in the Forest Hill precinct of South Yarra by Michael L Yates & Co.
- Staged development of medium density residential, commercial and retail at Mason Point, South Morang by Gibroc Corporation Pty Ltd.
- Construction contract for Kilmore Shopping Centre.
Areas of expertise
- Development and construction projects, including commercial, retail, industrial, residential and mixed use properties
- Acquisitions and disposals, including commercial, retail and industrial
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Owners corporation issues
- Building and construction
- Preparations and review of agreements for Aged Care operators, managers and residents
- Structured finance
- Joint ventures and syndication
Articles by Steven Apostolou
Our Latest Insights
For contracts of sale or arrangements entered into on and from 1 July 2022, the State Revenue Office will now impose duty on penalty interest paid by a purchaser due to a late or delayed settlement. This new duty is the result of a recent Victorian Supreme Court...
What is ‘without prejudice’? The term ‘without prejudice’ is frequently misused, often causing confusion when matters come before a court. Broadly speaking, ‘without prejudice’ communications are inadmissible (meaning they cannot be provided to a court) so long as...
It is important for employers review their employment contracts and policies periodically. Many businesses conduct a performance review, and often pay review, for employees towards the end of the financial year. Such reviews are an important opportunity for employers...