Steve is a highly regarded and experienced commercial property lawyer who has been involved in numerous multi-million dollar matters ranging from site acquisition through to sales and resales.
He works closely with some of Melbourne’s most prominent and successful property developers and business people.
- Numerous high density projects in the Forest Hill precinct of South Yarra by Michael L Yates & Co.
- Staged development of medium density residential, commercial and retail at Mason Point, South Morang by Gibroc Corporation Pty Ltd.
- Construction contract for Kilmore Shopping Centre.
Areas of expertise
- Development and construction projects, including commercial, retail, industrial, residential and mixed use properties
- Acquisitions and disposals, including commercial, retail and industrial
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Owners corporation issues
- Building and construction
- Preparations and review of agreements for Aged Care operators, managers and residents
- Structured finance
- Joint ventures and syndication
Articles by Steven Apostolou
Our Latest Insights
2020 was the year of just getting on with it for KKI. Whilst doing what we always did - the very best for our clients and our people, we also made sure we looked to the future and our place in the world and this region. With a solid and ever growing group of clients...
Well we did it. To get to the end of this remarkable year largely intact is enough to make me believe in miracles. But I don't believe in miracles. I believe in people. After a year which was terrifying some of the time and challenging all of the time, I am convinced...
As this year’s Bathurst 1000 has been run and won and the AFL and Rugby finals completed, our Commercial and Sports Law team reflect on the management of event risks. Sven Burchartz, a long-time motorsport category manager, team owner and competitor, and Graham...