Our expertise and ability to understand and manage risk, to take a holistic view, enables us to add real value and help your business move forward. We act as business advisors so that our advice not only addresses a specific need, but also integrates with your business strategies and objectives.
Our Commmercial Law legal expertise includes:
- Advising on business structure and commercial issues
- Advising, drafting and reviewing commercial, licence and leasing agreements
- Providing advice on Terms and Conditions of trade
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity investments
- Sale and purchase of business
- Joint Ventures and Loan Agreements
- Corporate governance
- Security documents and registrations
- Providing advice on internal restructures and consolidations
- Advising, drafting and reviewing shareholder, unitholder and partnership Agreements
- Transactions and deals which include mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint venture, security documents and registrations
- Asset protection and risk management strategies for clients
Our Commercial Law services include:
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
When you are involved in business you need a team of professional advisors on your side.
You need to rely on lawyers who understand both the big picture and the complexities, regardless of where you are at in your business cycle.
With over 30 years of experience in Commercial Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Australia's most successful individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses. Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
Our Commercial Law Team
Commercial Law Insights
2020 was the year of just getting on with it for KKI. Whilst doing what we always did - the very best for our clients and our people, we also made sure we looked to the future and our place in the world and this region. With a solid and ever growing group of clients...
As this year’s Bathurst 1000 has been run and won and the AFL and Rugby finals completed, our Commercial and Sports Law team reflect on the management of event risks. Sven Burchartz, a long-time motorsport category manager, team owner and competitor, and Graham...
The Covid-19 restrictions have had devastating effects on many businesses across Australia. Businesses may turn to their business interruption insurance to consider whether they are covered against the interruption caused by Covid-19. Like any claim under an insurance...
Despite the impact that Covid-19 is having on many Australian and international businesses, there are many foreign owned or controlled companies who continue to explore investment opportunities in Australia. There have been some significant changes to Australia’s...
The challenges of 2020 have been experienced by us all – as individuals, as businesses and as a community. We did not face the same challenges, but it would be difficult to find anyone who was not impacted by the events of this year. For businesses, the strain of...