Our expertise and ability to understand and manage risk, to take a holistic view, enables us to add real value and help your business move forward. We act as business advisors so that our advice not only addresses a specific need, but also integrates with your business strategies and objectives.
Our Commmercial Law legal expertise includes:
- Advising on business structure and commercial issues
- Advising, drafting and reviewing commercial, licence and leasing agreements
- Providing advice on Terms and Conditions of trade
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity investments
- Sale and purchase of business
- Joint Ventures and Loan Agreements
- Corporate governance
- Security documents and registrations
- Providing advice on internal restructures and consolidations
- Advising, drafting and reviewing shareholder, unitholder and partnership Agreements
- Transactions and deals which include mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint venture, security documents and registrations
- Asset protection and risk management strategies for clients
Our Commercial Law services include:
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
When you are involved in business you need a team of professional advisors on your side.
You need to rely on lawyers who understand both the big picture and the complexities, regardless of where you are at in your business cycle.
With over 30 years of experience in Commercial Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Australia's most successful individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses. Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
Our Commercial Law Team
Commercial Law Insights
With COVID-19 vaccinations rolling out in Australia, employers may be considering asking their employees whether they have been, or will be, vaccinated against the virus. They may also be wondering whether they can, or should, require that their employees get the...
On 31 December 2020, the extension of the temporary relief measures introduced by the Federal Government on 22 March 2020 came to an end. In their place, the Corporations Amendment (Corporate Insolvency Reforms) Act 2020 (Cth) (Act) and corresponding Regulations took...
The Treasury Laws Amendment (Combating Illegal Phoenixing) Act 2020 (Phoenixing Act) was enacted last month to assist ASIC and liquidators to combat illegal phoenixing activity in Australia. The Phoenixing Act amends the Corporations Act 2001, A New Tax System (Goods...
After nearly a year of working from home, returning 50% (and now 75%) of staff to offices is confusing. Do we want to go back to our offices? Do we work better at home? Do we need our offices? Will the value of offices and bricks and mortar property be devalued? New...
Businesses need to be aware of a new regulation around harm to the environment and human health. Noise pollution, chemical storage, waste management and contamination will all be put under the microscope, closer than ever before. Is your business ready? Key amendments...