Our expertise and ability to understand and manage risk, to take a holistic view, enables us to add real value and help your business move forward. We act as business advisors so that our advice not only addresses a specific need, but also integrates with your business strategies and objectives.
Our Commmercial Law legal expertise includes:
- Advising on business structure and commercial issues
- Advising, drafting and reviewing commercial, licence and leasing agreements
- Providing advice on Terms and Conditions of trade
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Private equity investments
- Sale and purchase of business
- Joint Ventures and Loan Agreements
- Corporate governance
- Security documents and registrations
- Providing advice on internal restructures and consolidations
- Advising, drafting and reviewing shareholder, unitholder and partnership Agreements
- Transactions and deals which include mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint venture, security documents and registrations
- Asset protection and risk management strategies for clients
Our Commercial Law services include:
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
When you are involved in business you need a team of professional advisors on your side.
You need to rely on lawyers who understand both the big picture and the complexities, regardless of where you are at in your business cycle.
With over 30 years of experience in Commercial Law, our team are trusted advisors to some of Australia's most successful individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses. Understanding the complexities of business, family life, wealth and risk is our priority for all of our clients, and we pride ourselves on providing advice that is practical, commercial and strategic.
Experience is the difference.
Our Commercial Law Team
Commercial Law Insights
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are all spending increased amounts of time online, and for the past 12 months a huge part of our social lives in particular has existed in the virtual space. While it is important that we all stay connected, it is just as...
As Australia steps into our new ‘COVID-normal’, many Australian workplaces are implementing flexible arrangements that combine both remote work and time in the office. This means that employees are physically moving between secure offices and their homes (which in...
The privacy of our clients is extremely important to us here at KKI, which is why we are again proud supporters of Privacy Awareness Week! Privacy Awareness Week (PAW) is an annual event run by the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, aimed at...
Late last year, Australia’s State and Territory Consumer Affairs Ministers announced significant changes to the Australian Consumer Law Schedule to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL). These changes will expand the application of the current unfair...
The founders of well-loved, Australian accessories label The Daily Edited are soon to be in Court over an alleged misuse of company funds. One of two founders of The Daily Edited has been granted leave by the New South Wales Supreme Court to bring an action on behalf...