VIEWED THROUGH A DIFFERENT LENS
Like sport itself, the business of sport is dynamic, emotionally charged and highly competitive.
With local and global experience in the sports and leisure sector, our sports law team supports professional and amateur sporting organisations, clubs/teams, athletes, sponsors and other key stakeholders in their pursuit for sporting and commercial success. We get your game.
Our Sports Law legal expertise includes:
- Organisational structuring
- Judicial frameworks, policies and processes
- Sporting rules and regulations
- Commercial contracts and arrangements
- Sponsorship agreements
- Athlete/Talent engagement and management
- Advocacy and representation
- Intellectual Property protection
- Property, including venue acquisition, use and disposal
- People & Culture, including employment, impartial and compliant investigations, dispute resolution and performance management
- Media management and broadcast rights
- Trade promotions and marketing campaigns
Our Sports Law clients include:
- National and State Sporting Organisations
- Governing/Sanctioning Bodies
- Peak Bodies/Associations
- Professional/Amateur Athletes
- Venue Owners (government and private)
- Event Managers
As the sole Australian contributor to both the Chambers Global Practice Guide and the GTDT and Law Business Research global reference guide to Sports Law, Kalus Kenny Intelex are recognised as leaders in Sports Law in Australia. These guides consider the latest updates and trends, in addition to vital information around the regulatory environment, dispute resolution, sponsorship, brand and image, broadcasting and event organisation, immigration, taxation and employment issues.