We are proactive not reactive. We are responsive to our clients and we are clear communicators. We bring these attributes to each and every property law matter.
A different type of Property lawyer.
Our Property Law legal expertise includes:
- Residential, commercial and industrial developments
- Complex funding and greenfield sites
- Drafting and executing commercial retail leases
- Sale and purchase of retail and commercial property
- Acting in major property transactions, including acquisition and sale of shopping centres, commercial office buildings, industrial properties, development sites and large landholdings
- Off-the-plan projects
- Owners Corporation issues
- Stamp duty, GST and other tax issues
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing for both landlords and tenants
- Land subdivisions
- Aged Care agreements for residents and owners
- Trust and structuring advice
- Construction contracts
- Lease and Contract Disputes
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Structured Finance
- Joint Ventures and Syndication
- Caravan Parks
Our Property Law services include:
- Sale/Purchase of Development Sites
- Redevelopment projects (residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use)
- Sale/Purchase of Commercial Office, Shopping Centres and Major Landholdings
- Leasing (Retail, Commercial and Industrial)
- Landowner Agreements, Joint Venture Agreement and Development Agreements
- Subdivision matters
- Tax advice (Stamp Duty, GST and GAIC)
- Owners Corporation matters
- Easements and Covenants (creation, variation and removal)
- Compulsory Acquisition
- Adverse Possession
- Conveyancing (residential and commercial)
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
The broad skill set and depth of experience of the lawyers in the KKI Property team is a unique offering. At any one time, any of our Property lawyers can assist with any of our offered legal services. This enables us to operate dynamically to provide quick and succinct legal advice without needing to refer questions out to other team members.
Experience is the difference.
Our Property Law Team
Property Law Insights
The Victorian Government has today announced a new rent relief scheme for small to medium sized businesses. It will be available to tenants with a turnover of less than $50 million and who have suffered a decline in turnover of at least 30% due to Covid-19. Under the...
Many Vendors, including Developers, agree to accept payment of Deposit monies days or weeks after a Contract has been signed. So can a Vendor recover monies from a Purchaser who has ‘cooled off’ before the Deposit has been paid? A recent Supreme Court Case, Leahy v...
So much has been written lately about the ‘new normal’ working environment in response to 5 lockdowns and months of working from home. The Age on Saturday July 17 published a well-researched piece with a headline that “The 5 day office week and commute is truly...
The Victorian government’s handing down of the 2021 budget has suggested that those who have profited from the COVID-19 pandemic will be punished, with Victorian Treasurer, Mr Tim Pallas, stating that the 2021 budget will “increase taxes on top-end property owners who...
Shopping for an Owners Corporation Manager is the easy part. It is the juggling act of maintaining your vision as a Developer whilst continuing to act in the best interests of the Owners Corporation that can at times prove challenging. In an attempt to create further...