We are proactive not reactive. We are responsive to our clients and we are clear communicators. We bring these attributes to each and every property law matter.
A different type of Property lawyer.
Our Property Law legal expertise includes:
- Residential, commercial and industrial developments
- Complex funding and greenfield sites
- Drafting and executing commercial retail leases
- Sale and purchase of retail and commercial property
- Acting in major property transactions, including acquisition and sale of shopping centres, commercial office buildings, industrial properties, development sites and large landholdings
- Off-the-plan projects
- Owners Corporation issues
- Stamp duty, GST and other tax issues
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing for both landlords and tenants
- Land subdivisions
- Aged Care agreements for residents and owners
- Trust and structuring advice
- Construction contracts
- Lease and Contract Disputes
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Structured Finance
- Joint Ventures and Syndication
- Caravan Parks
Our Property Law services include:
- Sale/Purchase of Development Sites
- Redevelopment projects (residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use)
- Sale/Purchase of Commercial Office, Shopping Centres and Major Landholdings
- Leasing (Retail, Commercial and Industrial)
- Landowner Agreements, Joint Venture Agreement and Development Agreements
- Subdivision matters
- Tax advice (Stamp Duty, GST and GAIC)
- Owners Corporation matters
- Easements and Covenants (creation, variation and removal)
- Compulsory Acquisition
- Adverse Possession
- Conveyancing (residential and commercial)
We have contributed the Australian chapter in the International Lawyers Network ‘Buying and Selling Real Estate: An International Guide’.
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
The broad skill set and depth of experience of the lawyers in the KKI Property team is a unique offering. At any one time, any of our Property lawyers can assist with any of our offered legal services. This enables us to operate dynamically to provide quick and succinct legal advice without needing to refer questions out to other team members.
Experience is the difference.
Our Property Law Team
Property Law Insights
The Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme (CTRS) came into effect on 28 July 2021 and was due to expire on 15 January 2022. It offered rental relief to qualifying businesses that had suffered a decline in turnover of at least 30%. In response to the recent spike of...
As most of us have tried to enjoy that break that we deserved so much more this year than any other we are overflowing with appreciation for the dedication of the KKI crew who put our clients first. And to be honest this was a year where it was the well being of staff...
The Victorian Government recently introduced a new Homebuyer Fund, being a $500 million shared equity scheme to address the housing affordability issue and assist Victorian’s to buy a home. Under the scheme, ‘eligible homebuyers’ will receive: up to 25% contribution...
“I have never been one to increase a tax simply for the thrill of it”. These are the words of Tim Pallas. Yet, I recently felt intrigued to spend some time analysing the new property taxes which have been introduced since the Andrew’s Labour government was elected in...
We are often asked by our developer clients about the benefits of interposing a developer entity between a land owning entity and purchasers in a development. There are many benefits of using a developer entity in development projects. Under this commonly used...