We are proactive not reactive. We are responsive to our clients and we are clear communicators. We bring these attributes to each and every property law matter.
A different type of Property lawyer.
Our Property Law legal expertise includes:
- Residential, commercial and industrial developments
- Complex funding and greenfield sites
- Drafting and executing commercial retail leases
- Sale and purchase of retail and commercial property
- Acting in major property transactions, including acquisition and sale of shopping centres, commercial office buildings, industrial properties, development sites and large landholdings
- Off-the-plan projects
- Owners Corporation issues
- Stamp duty, GST and other tax issues
- Commercial, industrial and retail leasing for both landlords and tenants
- Land subdivisions
- Aged Care agreements for residents and owners
- Trust and structuring advice
- Construction contracts
- Lease and Contract Disputes
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Structured Finance
- Joint Ventures and Syndication
- Caravan Parks
Our Property Law services include:
- Sale/Purchase of Development Sites
- Redevelopment projects (residential, commercial, industrial and mixed use)
- Sale/Purchase of Commercial Office, Shopping Centres and Major Landholdings
- Leasing (Retail, Commercial and Industrial)
- Landowner Agreements, Joint Venture Agreement and Development Agreements
- Subdivision matters
- Tax advice (Stamp Duty, GST and GAIC)
- Owners Corporation matters
- Easements and Covenants (creation, variation and removal)
- Compulsory Acquisition
- Adverse Possession
- Conveyancing (residential and commercial)
Why choose Kalus Kenny Intelex Lawyers?
The broad skill set and depth of experience of the lawyers in the KKI Property team is a unique offering. At any one time, any of our Property lawyers can assist with any of our offered legal services. This enables us to operate dynamically to provide quick and succinct legal advice without needing to refer questions out to other team members.
Experience is the difference.
Our Property Law Team
Property Law Insights
We are often asked by our developer clients about the benefits of interposing a developer entity between a land owning entity and purchasers in a development. There are many benefits of using a developer entity in development projects. Under this commonly used...
The recent introduction of the Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme Regulations 2021 which includes a period of rent relief protection for tenants from 28 July 2021 until 15 January 2022 (Protection Period) also includes mandatory timelines which both commercial tenants...
A recent State Government announcement revealed that due to recently observed COVID-19 impacts on the construction industry, the Industry Enforcement and Engagement Operation and Building Authority and Worksafe bodies will be conducting a 4-week long compliance blitz...
The State Revenue Office of Victoria (SRO) has released a new revenue ruling (DA-064), which attempts to clarify the meaning of ‘land development’ in the context of developers nominating their ultimate purchasing entity and the risk of triggering additional stamp...
The Commercial Tenancy Relief Scheme Regulations 2021 operates from 28 July 2021 until 15 January 2022. The State Government rent relief scheme is more complicated than the previous Jobkeeper-based scheme. The scheme introduces stricter compliance for tenants with...